Our Studio is back open for business, please contact us to make an appointment. We have moved to larger premises and have plenty of space to maintain Covid safe guidelines; we can even hold consultations outside if preferred.
If you are unable or would prefer not to come in person then you are welcome to make an appointment for a consultation online or over the phone.
Please Contact us to enquire
- I kindly ask our clients to rearrange their appointment if they are feeling sick, are running a temperature of over 37.6O C or have any other symptoms relating to COVID19
- I will wear a face covering at all times during our appointment and request the that clients follow the same procedure unless exempt.
- I will sanitise my hands regularly and request clients to sanitize their hands upon arrival and throughout the appointment whilst trying hats on.
- I understand that people like to share the experience of choosing a hat with someone close to them so clients are permitted to bring one guest per appointment but owing to covid restrictions we are unable to have more. If you are bringing a guest, please let me know prior to the appointment.
- Appointments will be held inside the studio, adhering to social distancing at all times. If the client prefers and the weather permits then appointments can also be held outside at their request
- I will hot steam or quarantine every hat after previous clients have tried it on.